Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Looking Good in my Loafers



Baby Weston needed some new shoes and his Momma asked if I could make him some cute little loafers and sent me a picture of what she was talking about. Of course I was up for the challenge. I searched Ravelry and Pinterest for loafer patterns for toddlers and found nothing! I thought I was going to have to buy a pattern and when I thought all hope was lost..... I found http://www.loopyjess.co.uk/p/simple-bootie-pattern.html. I adapted the strap to make them look like loafers and they were so cute!! SHHHHHH....... don't tell but I didnt want to give them up they were so adorable! Since My husband and I live in South Carolina and Weston and his Mommy live in Georgia we had to wait until we went for a visit home to GA to see if they fit. Arent they cute with his little chunky legs?!

 
Jesus said to him,‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' - Matthew 22:37

No comments:

Post a Comment