Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sound the Alarms!!

First LuLu's Crafts order is complete!! I am so excited to share!! This hat however was no simple task. I wanted to make it without paying for a pattern so of course I went to trusty ole ravelry.com and looked for patterns. They had one so I tried it first and it didnt work so the next thing I tried was looking at a picture and making my own. That endeavor was a complete FAIL!!! After about a week of trying and tons of failed attempts I broke down and bought a pattern. I found it online on http://www.peapodaccessories.com/ . I can however say it came out so cute and perfect!! I love it! Well here it is.......... LuLu's Crafts Newborn Fireman Hat :D


























P.S. When making a blog post you must hit publish to post ;) This one has been sitting here a while.....oopsy!!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Phillipians 4:13 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment